To install the VMware tools on a Netware 6.5 Virtual Machine follow these easy steps:
1. Power on the virtual machine.
2. Choose VM > Install VMware Tools.
3. Inside the guest OS,Load the CD-ROM driver if it's not already loaded: In the system console for a NetWare 6.5 virtual machine, type LOAD CDDVD
4. Run setup.ncf from the VMWTOOLS volume. Type: vmwtools:\setup.ncf
5. Restart the guest operating system. In the system console, type restart server
If the VMware Tools install ISO is still mounted, click: VM > End VMware Tools Install