This is just a quick post to say that my vSphere License calculator has now been updated to Version 0.3.
The following changes/updates have been made:
- The term "cluster" has been removed
- “Memory Utilization” has been more accurately replaced with vRAM Allocation
- Narrow Columns have been “stretched”
- Extra fields have been added to display CPU core Entitlements for vSphere 4 Editions
- The Enterprise Plus Calculation and Chart/Graph has been reformulated to allow for vSphere 4 to be more expensive when CPUs with more than 12-cores are in use.
- A Virtual Machine Capacity Calculator based on Allocated vRAM has been added
- The general layout of the calculator has been improved
- Calculation fields have been re-ordered to make better logical sense